I blurted: “I’m going to Africa too”.
It just came out.
Less than two years later, I landed in Uganda.
Going to Africa was not a childhood dream of mine. The Feed the Children short videos they were showing on Christian television wasn’t appealing. Definitely not a dream vacation destination.
Then I met this guy. He was very much into African drums. As I was learning more about his passion, he expressed his desire to visit Africa. That’s when I randomly said, “I’m going to Africa too”.
I was 17 and believed I could make anything happen. Adulting seemed cool and pretty easy, so why not add a visit to Africa to my list of things to achieve as an adult?
Little did I know the power of words at that time. It was before I knew about the possibilities of being a missionary. My words expressing the desire for Africa created that reality for myself.
My words made chickens appear!
This story, I still can’t believe. We were driving home from the supermarket when all of a sudden my someone realized that a few eggs broke. So we stopped the car and she threw the broken eggs on the side of the street.
Jokingly I said; “soon you’ll see chickens appear here”. A few weeks later, there were actual chickens in that spot. An area where there were not chickens seen before. The fact that we would always see the chickens in that exact spot, made it even weirder. It’s almost like they never moved. The chickens just stayed in the area where the eggs were dropped.
Now that’s the power of words!
I’ve used affirmations many times in my life to create different things. From repeating Bible verses as a teen when I needed some faith and courage to use affirmations to grow my business.
Now I always thought this idea of affirmations was a modern thing. Until I found the chapter on autosuggestion in the book Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill. This book was written in 1937! So obviously this whole affirmation thing doesn’t just work for me, my clients and my friends. It’s been used for decades.
Be careful of your words
Just as words can be used to create good, they are also used to create bad. Every time you complain, you are creating more of what you’re complaining about in your reality. What you focus on you attract. So be very careful with what you speak. Don’t call yourself stupid, slow, incompetent or any of those words.
Instead remember that you are amazing, smart, beautiful and about to leave a mark on this earth!
How to use the affirmations for 2020
Honestly the more you repeat an affirmation, the better. Make it a habit of repeating these affirmations for 2020 every day. I’ve provided phone and desktop backgrounds that you can use to remind you of your favorite affirmation.
For this particular blog post, I’ve broken it down into steps you can use in order to get the most out of these affirmations for 2020. Apply every step for optimal results.
Step 1: Screenshot the affirmation to see what your soul is calling you to
Step 2: Change your phone and desktop background to that affirmation
Clicking on the images below will take you to the folder where you can find your affirmation for 2020.
Step 3: Read through all the other affirmations
- My soulmate clients can’t wait to invest with me
- What I have to offer is everything my soulmate client wants and then some
- I choose to love and accept myself
- My work is of high service and worthy of massive compensation
- I choose to believe that clients easily come to me
- I surrender to the belief that it can be easy
- Making money can be easy
- I choose to open myself up to divine guidance
- Everything is working out on my behalf
- Asking for the sale is for the highest good of all
- I choose to embrace sales
- I confidently share the beautiful services I have to offer
- I choose to believe that whenever I ask, I receive
- There are millions of people out there who want to work with me
- I am more than enough
- I decide today to unconditionally follow my success
- My Success is inevitable
- I was born to succeed
- I choose love every time
- I approve of myself
- Success is my new norm
- I am Spiritually in tune and financially wealthy
- I am the embodiment of ease and grace
- Abundance is my natural state
- I am the CEO of my empire
- It is holy to be filthy rich
- I am ready to receive clients
- I open myself up to receive abundance
- I choose to see the abundance that is all around me
- I am stepping into the most successful decade of my life
- I am exactly where I need to be
- Today is a beautiful day for massive miracles
- It is my divine birthright to be rich and successful
- It is safe for me to ask for what I desire
- I am uniquely and wonderfully made
- My desires are perfect
- It is safe for me to shine a light on my shadows
- I choose to put myself and my desires first
- I always look good
- I am worthy of all my desires
- I am only available to those who treat me with respect
- I am free
- When I ask, it is given
- I choose to highly value my family
- Money comes to me easily and frequently
- I trust myself
- I choose to acknowledge how I feel
- I care about my wellbeing
- My soul’s way is the right way
- I am FUCKING important!
Step 4: Note the ones that feel uncomfortable to you but you wish were true
Share it in the comments below this post.
Step 5: Journal on why they feel so uncomfortable. What do you currently believe that is clashing against that affirmation?
This step helps you clear old beliefs that’s clashing against where you want to go in your life and business.
Step 6: Repeat your affirmation from step 1 every time you see it as your wallpaper
Our habits can be found in our subconscious mind, which can only change through hypnosis or consistent autosuggestion. So make sure you repeat your affirmation as often as possible and really feel as if it’s true for you.
Tapping Into Clients
Affirmations can be used to attract the right clients to you. A technique that has been used to clear mental blocks is EFT Tapping. It basically helps you bring balance to the body’s hotspots. The combination of actually tapping on your body and using the right words to attract clients is super powerful. This is why I created Tapping into Clients. A 5 day EFT tapping program to help you eliminate all the mental blocks holding one back from attracting the right clients.
It is specially created for those who know they’ve set everything up to receive clients, but still not getting the traction they desire.
BONUS: Affirmations + Binaural Beats to rewire the subconcious
Want to really make sure you’re always in the right mindset? Listen to the 50 affirmations for 2020 daily. They’re mixed with a binaural beats track to rewire your subconscious mind to create success in your business.