If someone is procrastinating or showing lazy behaviors in their business, there’s always a reason why. It’s not because they are a procrastinator or a lazy person.
Laziness is not an emotion. It’s a term used for a variety of emotions. So it’s impossible to eliminate laziness in business without fully understanding why someone is showing lazy behaviors.
The most common reasons why someone is acting lazy in business:
- Lack of clarity in what steps to take
- Lack of fun and excitement in their business
- They struggle with self-trust
- They do not want to face the feelings holding them back
How to eliminate laziness in business
Once the underlying issue and/or emotion is discovered, it’s about dealing with it. Often times all that’s needed in order to eliminate laziness in business is shining a light on the real issue. In combination with awareness practices, it can be super powerful.
If the underlying issue for laziness is something deeper, then proper action needs to be taken in conjunction with coaching to eliminate it.
Covered in this video:
- Laziness is not an emotion
- Why it’s important to figure out what the underlying reason is why you’re not showing up in business
- Most common underlying reasons to laziness in business
- How to deal with the underlying issue to eliminate laziness in business